Instrumental tuition in flute, violin and clarinet by visiting music teachers is offered to pupils from Year 4 to Year 6.
- Violin pupils are taught in small groups while pupils learning flute and clarinet receive individual lessons.
- Fees for these lessons are paid directly to the instrumental teacher.
- For a termly fee, Instruments can be hired from the Sutton Music Service.
- Should parents wish to purchase a musical instrument for their child, it is possible to do this through the HMRC-approved VAT Assisted Instrument Purchase Scheme
To do this please
- contact our Finance team with details of the instrument you wish to purchase
- provide full provider and cost information including shipping and VAT
- the school will then arrange to order the instrument on your behalf
- recompense the school for the total cost minus the VAT amount.
Contact us at email@example.com for more information