Statutory policies and info
We are required to publish certain information on our website to comply with DFE guidance. We have collated the information here in one place with the links below, the links will take you to either another page on this site, a document on this site or to an external site, as per the requirements.
The Governing Body review this information on an annual basis.
- School Contact Information
- Admission Arrangements
- OFSTED Report
- Exam And Assessment Results on our website
- School Performance Tables on the DFE Website
- Pupil Premium
- PE and Sport Premium
- Values and Ethos
- School Financial Information on Gov.UK
- Acceptable Use Of IT Systems Policy
- Anti bullying policy
- Behaviour Policy
- Charging policy
- Complaints policy
- COVID Addendum to Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy 213808827
- Data Consent Form
- Data Policy Privacy Notice
- Equality diversity accessibility policy
- Equality Action Plan
- EYFS Policy
- Order term and conditions
- Publication of Governors Details Academic Year 2020 21
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
- Sports premium
- St Cecilias SEND Information Report
(We are required to mention that no member of staff earns over £100k)
We comply with the Information Commissioner's Office Freedom of information Act Model Publication Scheme. You can find the scheme here.
If you require a paper copy of any information on our website please contact the school office on 020 8337 4566 or email@example.com. We do not make a charge for individual copies of information from our website.