Statutory policies and info
We are required to publish certain information on our website to comply with DFE guidance. We have collated the information here in one place with the links below, the links will take you to either another page on this site, a document on this site or to an external site, as per the requirements.
The Governing Body review this information on an annual basis.
- School Contact Information
- Admission Arrangements
- OFSTED Report
- Exam And Assessment Results on our website
- School Performance Tables on the DFE Website
- Behaviour Policy
- Anti-bullying policy
- Complaints Procedure
- Pupil Premium
- PE and Sport Premium
- SEND Information Report
- Equality Diversity & Accessibilty Policy
- Equality Diversity Action Plan
- Governing Body Information and Duties
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Values and Ethos
- School Financial Information on Gov.UK
(We are required to mention that no member of staff earns over £100k)
We comply with the Information Commissioner's Office Freedom of information Act Model Publication Scheme. You can find the scheme here.
If you require a paper copy of any information on our website please contact the school office on 020 8337 4566 or email@example.com. We do not make a charge for individual copies of information from our website.