Our assessment system and the way in which we share information with parents changed in May 2023 when we moved to Arbor.
We now process all the essential pupil data that we manage with Arbor in the Cloud.
Parents can access their child's data through the Arbor App which is available through the Google Play Store and Apple Store.
Download for free on Android & Apple Smartphones & Devices
Just search for the Arbor Parent App.
How Do Parents Gain Access?
Any parent with an email address registered at St Cecilia's can create a login to see their child's data.
We will send you a welcome email with a link to setup your school account, you will be asked for your school-registered email address and child's date of birth. For security, a verification email is sent to your email account.
When entering your name, please make sure to enter it in exactly the same format provided to the school. Your title, Mr Mrs Ms Miss needs to be the same as the school account, take care with hyphens and spaces as well! If there is not an exact match the system will not recognise you.
The Parent app allows parents to see & check the details held by the school's Management Information System.
The system shows attendance, behaviour & progress data - as well as regular school reports (downloadable as PDFs).
- Attendance - Shows attendance for the year as well as giving you the ability to log absences.
- Reports - Download your child's termly reports. (These are issued in late October, late February and late June.
- Update key information on religion, parent and emergency contact inforamtion, medical and dietary needs.
- Achievements - View recent milestones recorded for your child.
- School information - View St Cecilia's contact information.
- Messages - View any SMS or email messages sent from the school office.
- Events - View and give consent to any upcoming events.
- Notify Absence - Notify the school office of any absence (but not to request absence.)