We connect and communicate with parents through various channels, working together we can enable clarity and understanding.
- Teachers can be reached through the Class Dojo messaging app.
- You can arrange to see a teacher at the end of the school day.
- Emails can be sent to email@example.com
- Pop in to the school office at the start or the end of the school day
We send news and information via
- A monthly newsletter - sent direct to your registered parent email addresses.
- Class Dojo stories, see news from class teachers and the leadership team. This is our emergency messaging system as well, make sure you have the Class Dojo app on your phone and have notifications turned on.
- Our website, look our for news and video on this site.
- Email, make sure that you receive our emails direct from the Pupil Asset School Management System.
We share attainment and progress information with you:
- In October (Reading, Writing and Maths and attendance) just after half term and before the Autumn Parent Teacher Meeting
- In December - (foundation stage subjects and attendance)
- Just after February half term (Reading, Writing and Maths and attendance) before the Spring Parent Teacher Meetings
- Just before Easter (attendance)
- In May (Reading, Writing and Maths and attendance) just after half term and before the Summer Parent Teacher Meeting
- A formal annual academic report is sent home in July, this contains attainment information for all subjects and attendance.