Website: The Giving Machine App: itunes
On behalf of St Cecilia’s PTA, we would like to extend a warm welcome to you all.
We hope that your child’s years at St Cecilia’s will be, like ours, happy ones and that you will want to get involved in helping to raise funds for the school.
The PTA is made up of parents, friends and teachers who are voted onto the committee at the AGM. The committee then meets regularly throughout the year to discuss ways to fundraise for the school and offer support at various events.
Any parent is welcome to attend any of our meetings or provide much needed support at any of our events.
Some of our regular fundraising events include:
· Summer fair
· Christmas fair
· Cake & doughnut sales
· School discos
· Movie events
· Race Nights
· Bike rides
We also help out by providing refreshments at events such as:
· Carol service
· Communion breakfast
· New parents evenings
We have been, and continue to be very successful in our fundraising efforts. Recent drives include:
· Acquiring iPads for the school to use
· Annual payments towards transport for the Year 6 residential trip
· Annual payments towards equipment and costumes for the Year 6 drama production
· Money to buy equipment for outdoor learning in numeracy
· Netball, football and swimming kits
· Tricycles for Foundation stage
· Sports banners
· Leaver's gifts
· Computer equipment
· Plants for the garden area
· Supporting other local charities and school
We could not be this successful without the dedication and commitment of our small team of PTA committee members and volunteers and we would always want to encourage new people with fresh ideas to join us.
If you would like to get involved, we would love to hear from you. You can contact us directly on: firstname.lastname@example.org
or how about joining our Facebook group: