We are required to publish certain information on our website to comply with DFE guidance. We have collated the information here in one place with the links below, the links will take you to either another page on this site, a document on this site or to an external site, as per the requirements.
The Governing Body review this information on an annual basis.
- School Contact Information
- Admission Arrangements
- OFSTED Report
- Exam And Assessment Results on our website
- School Performance Tables on the DFE Website
- Current curriculum
- Our New Curriculum for 2020/21 - (this is being phased in during this year after a delay due to the pandemic)
- Behaviour Policy (please see below)
- Anti-bullying policy (please see below)
- Complaints Procedure (please see below)
- Pupil Premium
- PE and Sport Premium (please see below)
- SEN Information Report
- Equality Diversity (please see below)
- Governing Body Information and Duties (please see below)
- Charging and Remissions Policy (please see below)
- Values and Ethos
- School Financial Information on Gov.UK
- Ordering Terms & Conditions (see below)
- (We are required to mention that no member of staff earns over £100k)
We comply with the Information Commissioner's Office Freedom of information Act Model Publication Scheme. You can find the scheme here.
If you require a paper copy of any information on our website please contact the school office on 020 8337 4566 or email@example.com. We do not make a charge for individual copies of information from our website.